Driver's Ed Driver's Ed

You'll really have to pick up the graphics and fix alot of the coding and hitboxes, I died and then the red faces just flew off. Played again and hit streets I wasn't even close to, then gave it a few more goes, there's literally no reason to collect the coins, at least that I could find. Nice attempt, but really make the hitboxes more square-like or fit them to the object even would be best. Also, take some time investing in your art, keep practicing and I'm sure it'll get better. Good luck.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

A fantastic game with a story that was actually very well constructed! Getting him out of the city is one of my greatest gaming accomplishments, but the bosses were extremely difficult and memorable. One of the best games I've played in a while!

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

A 100,000,03x better love story than Twilight.

Excellent game! I had a great time playing and the little quotations were so adorable! Great job man!

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

Hahaha!

Ine of the most random and awesome games I have ever played!

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

A very impressive game!

It was alot of fun, I'm going to keep playing till I beat it haha. (The intro was pretty sweet too :)

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

It was entertaining.

but when the song ended it got a little boring, maybe you should make it loop.

Holmfry responds:

Hey, thanks for checking out my game!

Normally the music does loop, turns out it was a problem after pausing the game.. thanks for letting me know! :) I uploaded a fix, you might have to refresh your browser cache to play the new version.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Ummm...uhhhh...eugh...

I love it as a series, but just because it's such a great idea, it does not excuse the gameplay. This game had several errors including a big series of blocks pushing you into holes and the up-right glitch. As a series and idea, great I love it, as a game, absolutely, as a game with several errors, not so much.

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

Very good! But...

I suggest you add in some priority programming, it was very upsetting when everyone was sneeking past when you were shooting the last one coming at you.

HeroInteractive responds:

When we made the game it made sense to us to have the turret target the closest enemy to the tower. Looking back, I think it would have been better to have the turrets target the enemy that has the shortest distance to his destination. We may update fix this or offer some options in future versions.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

First was better

I don't like the complexity of this game, the game was way better.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

HUGE prob.

I would've kept on playing till I beat it, but the third race would go "3...2...1...Failure..." what's up with that?